Saturday, 12 September 2009

Random

I'm doing this because I'm bored... There isn't much updates because I'm too lazy to do so...

"Can't reach the chocolate," sayz Chuchu~~~


My August is full of Chuchu... Everywhere I go Chuchu follows... Just like the yellow Digi man... (^.^)... I eat and sleep with it... And now... I ended up with almost a thousand pictures of Chuchu... First... It begins with Chuchu and food pictures... And then it expands to various adventurous locations around Brunei... (^.^)


O... If you are wondering why that yellow stuff animal is called Chuchu... It's is short for Pikachu... It is not a Pikachu though... It's just yellow like Pikachu... And hence the name...


And now... September... Chuchu still following me... But less photo taking session... Due to my assignments, other activities and distractions... I must resist temptation of taking pictures of Chuchu~~~ (^o^)


And now... I must continue my work... If not... I'll be distracted again and my work will lay forgotten until someone reminds me... (o.O) Until then... Have a nice day...

1 comment:

  1. Gambatte~~~ dun let September be remembered as a hectic month!! xDD

    ReplyDelete